Thursday, October 20, 2016

INTERNATIONAL GUEST DESIGNER #4 | GERRY VAN GENT

Hi Lovelies,

Today is International Guest Designer day.  Today's designer is pretty amazing, you are going to love her. Please welcome Gerry van Gent.



"My name is Gerry van Gent. I’m a Bulgarian woman who lives in The Netherlands. Married to Arjen - my supportive Dutch hubby and a mother to two kids who are often smiling on my projects. Since 2009 I got seriously involved into paper crafting and designed for many leading companies like Prima Marketing, Webster’s Pages, Glitz Design, Sizzix, etc. I have been also published in Dutch and International magazines. I am currently designing for 49 and Market company and making exclusive video’s for The Scrapbook Diaries.

My work is romantic, shabby chic and sometimes you can find touches of vintage. My projects are detailed and dimensional. I love stamping, gently playing with paint, hand-stitching and fussy-cutting.
I am an owner of Gerry’s Crafty Studio which is the place where I create, give workshops and make video tutorials."

And here is Gerry's beautiful layout

 There is just so much to look at....Here are a few close ups.



You can check out more of Gerry's work - links below.


3 comments:

Kerry said...

I visited your blog and your work is amazing.

Tania B said...

So beautiful Gerry, lovely to have you join us here at STG.

Unknown said...

Thank you, Kerry!

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.